SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday Sunset

Maybe I should change the name of this blog to the Mount Rainier blog. The Mountain is out!!
This is the mountain this late afternoon(4:15pm) taken from the barn.


5 comments:

George said...

I'm glad the mountain is out. This is another great picture and I'm glad you've shared it with us.

Lowell said...

Well, you're batting 100 today! Love the muted pink/purple color and the mountain hazing behind and amidst it!

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

A beautiful sunset with soft pastel colours. I like the trucks and lights that faintly appear in the distance - gives an etheral effect.
Melbourne Daily Photo

Sally in WA said...

I thought the pink colors in the sky when I got out of work at 4:30 was beautiful. Couldn't get a good shot of it all though. You certainly did!

EG CameraGirl said...

Nice to see the mountain! Pretty pink sky.