Red sky in the morning
Sailor take warning
The weather will change but in the meantime it will be a beautiful day.
The moon was still out.
The view from my front window except for the moon that is from my kitchen window. MB




MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
7 comments:
The moon was still out here this morning when I was dropping off my grandson for school and I got a couple of shots of it. These pictures are so pretty!
I think it's a good thing I don't live where you do! I'd never get anything done -- I'd be looking out the windows all day! You have gorgeous views.
The sky is so pink! Very pretty.
I've been trying to get sunrises lately as our sunsets have been terrible.
SOOOOO Pretty!
How do you get any work done when you have these vistas all around you? My god, this is fantastic. Mesmerizing! Great job, MB!
I missed this! How?? I must have gone in to work a bit earlier than normal and it was still too dark out.
Thanks for the comments on my photo. I may just go ahead and enter it next year in the fair. But I might need some help from you on doing it.
Have a great weekend, MB!
THAT is exactly what I was talking about. Way to go!!! I was out with the dogs this morning about 7:00 or so. I just stood there looking up at it. What a way to start the day.
Post a Comment