Another beautiful day. Tthe mountain is out again. It is very cold--for here--high teens. The pond has a skin of ice on it. Unusual. We Should be having rain but these cold sunny days are to my liking.
Though it seems the cold really is bad in WA at the moment, I envy you! It's still relatively warm here, too warm and drizzle if not constant rain. Beautiful shots as usual, boy that deck... :-)
I think we've had the rain for the past few days that you usually get. But you have my permission to keep the cold. You get beautiful pictures, though.
5 comments:
What gorgeous pictures! You are so lucky to have that scenery.
Though it seems the cold really is bad in WA at the moment, I envy you! It's still relatively warm here, too warm and drizzle if not constant rain. Beautiful shots as usual, boy that deck... :-)
This is such a beautiful area. It's too bad it's so cold. Maybe we could move you and the mountain down to Florida?
I guess that wouldn't work.
Do you really like cold, sunny days? Better than cool, sunny days. Or better than kinda warm sunny days?
Just asking...
I think we've had the rain for the past few days that you usually get. But you have my permission to keep the cold. You get beautiful pictures, though.
I just comnmented on the post above without even scrolling down...these are all so beautiful. Love the one below also.
Post a Comment