MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
This give me a blast of the past when no photos were in color. Do you remember those days are am I alone on this one. Peace
I'm with Lady Di. I still have some sepia portraits from my Mother's collection.
that is one clean sepia shot! almost look like a painting :)u may view mine here
Very clean shot. Like it very much!
Soooo perfect for sepia. Thanks for sharing :-)
You know, you just cannot miss with a barn image in sepia. they always make me very happy.
Lovely sepia scene! I like how the white frame around the image echos the window and door frames.
This is nice, but I prefer the color...nothing like an old red barn!Except, maybe, an older red barn!
What a classy barn! The simple lines are always in style. And the sepia seems to accent the lines and the look of the ground sans crops. Lovely!
when was this taken? it looks genuinely old. very cool!And it looks like a very nice barn, too
Very cute! If you look at it hastily, as if it is made of boxes.
This is a wonderful sepia scene.
barnes just scream for a sepia treatment don't they? nicely done! Kaye—the road goes ever ever on
Neat old barn and perfect choice of sepia.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
14 comments:
This give me a blast of the past when no photos were in color. Do you remember those days are am I alone on this one. Peace
I'm with Lady Di. I still have some sepia portraits from my Mother's collection.
that is one clean sepia shot! almost look like a painting :)
u may view mine here
Very clean shot. Like it very much!
Soooo perfect for sepia. Thanks for sharing :-)
You know, you just cannot miss with a barn image in sepia. they always make me very happy.
Lovely sepia scene! I like how the white frame around the image echos the window and door frames.
This is nice, but I prefer the color...nothing like an old red barn!
Except, maybe, an older red barn!
What a classy barn! The simple lines are always in style. And the sepia seems to accent the lines and the look of the ground sans crops. Lovely!
when was this taken? it looks genuinely old. very cool!
And it looks like a very nice barn, too
Very cute! If you look at it hastily, as if it is made of boxes.
This is a wonderful sepia scene.
barnes just scream for a sepia treatment don't they? nicely done! Kaye—the road goes ever ever on
Neat old barn and perfect choice of sepia.
Post a Comment