MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
MERRY CHRISTMAS MARYBETH! many blessing to you and your family.
Wow! Now THAT is Christmas! Merry Christmas to you and your family. I always enjoy stopping by your world for a few minutes. You certainly live in God's country!Being out here in Iowa, I sure like getting a glimpse of your world. Pretty special.Take care.
i really like the picture of Mt. Rainier through the Christmas tree lights. It's a perfect Christmas post from your world.
Creative shot, MB!
The mosaic is great but Would have been happy with just the first photo. That is a marvelous view with the reflections in the lake. PeaceA Kasse
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
MERRY CHRISTMAS MARYBETH! many blessing to you and your family.
Wow! Now THAT is Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you and your family. I always enjoy stopping by your world for a few minutes. You certainly live in God's country!
Being out here in Iowa, I sure like getting a glimpse of your world. Pretty special.
Take care.
i really like the picture of Mt. Rainier through the Christmas tree lights. It's a perfect Christmas post from your world.
Creative shot, MB!
The mosaic is great but Would have been happy with just the first photo. That is a marvelous view with the reflections in the lake. Peace
A Kasse
Post a Comment