MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
They are beautiful decorations and the best part is no work involved in hanging them up!
How do you do that? We've got three nice holly bushes, but not one stinking berry! Sheesh!Have a great Friday!
I've never seen real holly berries, love your picture.
Very Nice Marybeth.
Appropriate for the season! ;-)
The berries are beautiful. I have to holly bushes (male and female) in my garden but they barely survive, let alone produce berries.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
They are beautiful decorations and the best part is no work involved in hanging them up!
How do you do that? We've got three nice holly bushes, but not one stinking berry! Sheesh!
Have a great Friday!
I've never seen real holly berries, love your picture.
Very Nice Marybeth.
Appropriate for the season! ;-)
The berries are beautiful. I have to holly bushes (male and female) in my garden but they barely survive, let alone produce berries.
Post a Comment