MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
hahahahahahaha!!!!Trés amusante!
Too cute. Love it. Happy New Year Marybeth.
Very cute! Hay bales? You Stanwood people are so darn creative!
Have a wonderful New Year!
This is way better than any snow people I have seen this year!
A mos unusual snowman. The bow tie adds a nice touch - very formal.Cheers.Melbourne Daily Photo
Now that is imagination country style. Peace
Oh, I have one I haven't posted yet. I plan to post it for Ruby Tuesday if I can remember!
I like this snowman! No need to be limited by the lack of snow.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
9 comments:
hahahahahahaha!!!!
Trés amusante!
Too cute. Love it. Happy New Year Marybeth.
Very cute! Hay bales? You Stanwood people are so darn creative!
Have a wonderful New Year!
This is way better than any snow people I have seen this year!
A mos unusual snowman. The bow tie adds a nice touch - very formal.
Cheers.
Melbourne Daily Photo
Now that is imagination country style. Peace
Oh, I have one I haven't posted yet. I plan to post it for Ruby Tuesday if I can remember!
I like this snowman! No need to be limited by the lack of snow.
Post a Comment