


My Saucer Magnolia (M. soulangiana) is blooming again. It does this sometimes in the Fall.
If you would like to see more flowers from all over the world or would like to participate click on the yellow sunflower to your right>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>








7 comments:
Two very beautiful photos, and your flowers are magnificent. Thank you for sharing them and have a great week.
Excellent macro shot, deasr...love it
Thank you for sharing them and have a great week
graceolsson.com/blog
wrong word...dear....Excellent macro shots, dear...love it...Thank you for sharing them and have a great week
The doubles are very pretty. Icky seed pods? I think I had better take another look at mine. ;-)
The pictures of your roses of sharon and magnolia are really beautiful! Have a nice week, MB!
Beautiful blooms! Thank you for sharing.
Awesome flowers MB! Love the colour of your magnolia.
I'm waiting for my swamp rose to bloom (hibiscus moscheutos) to bloom...it has dinner-plate size flowers...this year it is loaded with buds!
Post a Comment