MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
wow that looks like a postcard ;)
Lovely scene. It's right out of an old picture book.
I like your sepia very much. The pine tree in the foreground and the beautiful scene behind - Lovely!
Beautiful scene!Like an old postcard - lovley :)
Wispy, delicate, lovely scene.
I say the same. It looks like a postcard. Very nice!http://artlover.blogg.se/2009/august/sepia-scenes-cold-as-stone.html
That is a beautiful sepia scene.
This has a wonderful feeling of a postcard, looking like an artist has produced this scene in charcoal or some other medium. A stunning and surreal view!
Wow that is gorgeous MB! The composition itself is excellent and the sepia just makes it perfect.
Beautiful scene & looks great in sepia! That sky is cool, too & it's in the mountains!
It is a marvelous ficture.
I like the softness to this photo, very lovely.
lovely, nice job on the framingsee my sepia scene & window views here Thanks!
Looks like a picture out of an old western movie. Very nice!If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm here at Cake Crumbs.
This is beautiful, MB!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
15 comments:
wow that looks like a postcard ;)
Lovely scene. It's right out of an old picture book.
I like your sepia very much. The pine tree in the foreground and the beautiful scene behind - Lovely!
Beautiful scene!
Like an old postcard - lovley :)
Wispy, delicate, lovely scene.
I say the same. It looks like a postcard. Very nice!
http://artlover.blogg.se/2009/august/sepia-scenes-cold-as-stone.html
That is a beautiful sepia scene.
This has a wonderful feeling of a postcard, looking like an artist has produced this scene in charcoal or some other medium. A stunning and surreal view!
Wow that is gorgeous MB! The composition itself is excellent and the sepia just makes it perfect.
Beautiful scene & looks great in sepia! That sky is cool, too & it's in the mountains!
It is a marvelous ficture.
I like the softness to this photo, very lovely.
lovely, nice job on the framing
see my sepia scene & window views here Thanks!
Looks like a picture out of an old western movie. Very nice!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm here at Cake Crumbs.
This is beautiful, MB!
Post a Comment