MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Neat shadow, MB. I love it on the texture of the water.
OOOOhhhhh, that's an eerie one!I like it......That angel is really cool..Will still have to make it up to Stanwood..I mean it's a jump from here but it seems like my days have been moving by so fast that I can't seem to catch up on anything!!!!!
That is a really cool shot!
Cool shot MB!
Shadows are nice when you can see them.Pick a Peck of Pixels
This is just the kind of creative shot that I love.Great job!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
Neat shadow, MB. I love it on the texture of the water.
OOOOhhhhh, that's an eerie one!
I like it......
That angel is really cool..
Will still have to make it up to Stanwood..I mean it's a jump from here but it seems like my days have been moving by so fast that I can't seem to catch up on anything!!!!!
That is a really cool shot!
Cool shot MB!
Shadows are nice when you can see them.
Pick a Peck of Pixels
This is just the kind of creative shot that I love.
Great job!
Post a Comment