SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One jump scurry---sepia

Well I hope I am doing this right.

To see more sepia shots go to http://sepiascenes.blogspot.com/


16 comments:

Lois said...

Looks right to me! It's a beautiful shot.

annalarssonphotography said...

It looks right! :)

Great shot.

Annie Jeffries said...

Really fantastic picture. Love all the movement in it. But as the mom of a daughter who rode for years, the lack of a helmet really unnerved me.

B i r g i t t a said...

Lovely shot!

Alpicks Treasures said...

Looks good. Go Go GO!

Flying Solo said...

yepiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Beautiful!

EG CameraGirl said...

I like this action shot, MB! Good one!

Ralph said...

A gorgeous capture, the sepia tones down the background nicely, so we note the pure form of the rider and horse team. I love show jumping horses, and the shows the nuance, the feeling of one the jumpers might feel now...

Lady Di Tn said...

That is a wonderful action shot. Peace

Anonymous said...

Cool sepia & action photo, too!

I saw 1 fast moving meteor last night about 11:30pm. It was fast & BRIGHT! Thanks for telling us about that - I'm gonna stay up later Friday night & see what I can see, or I'm gonna try to, anyway!

Dianne said...

great shot!!

I love how her hair is flying

kayerj said...

wow, what an action shot. see my sepia scene & window views here Thanks!

Unknown said...

Awesome!!!

Julie said...

Lovely action shot and it looks great in sepia.

Kranky Granny said...

I ditto everything that Annie said.

As the sister of someone you has had several very serious falls and a permanent head injury. I have to agree.

Never saddle up without first protecting your head.

Janice Thomson said...

What a fantastic action shot - well captured MB!!