SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

guardian Angel



I found her in a Cemetary on Whidbey Island, Wa.

To participate go to http://sepiascenes.blogspot.com

12 comments:

Ralph said...

The prayerful look of an angel, her eyes looking upward at the heavens. She is a beauty, and her look is of hope and grace!

maryt/theteach said...

Mary Beth, a wonderful shot! You know I love cemetery sculpture! Happy Sepia Scenes!

Lois said...

She's so beautiful!

Annie Jeffries said...

I have a friend who lives on Whidbey Island. I look forward to visiting there someday. I will certainly seek out their cemetaries. She's a beauty.

EG CameraGirl said...

Aren't cemetery angels special? This one is wonderful.

To get the colour in mine, I used two layers in Photoshop Elements. The bottom layer is colour, the top is converted to sepia. Then I erased the top of the lighthouse to reveal the red, then flattened the layers.

Marice said...

this is sooo nice ;)

Janice Thomson said...

A delightful shot of this angel MB.

Dianne said...

she is beautiful
I like that you used 2 different tones of sepia

annalarssonphotography said...

Truly gorgeous angel!!
Lovley photographs!

Have a great day!
Anna

Anonymous said...

looks like a truly old photo - very nice work

kayerj said...

she's very pretty, especially colored with the rose and the yellow. see my sepia scene & window views here Thanks!

Heidi said...

I just love to wander through cemeteries. Great shot for sepia.
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.