SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Allium for Today's Flowers

Alliums are relatives of the Onion. Most ornamental Alliums are easy to grow, sun loving and hardy.

If you would like to see more flowers from all over the world or would like to participate click on the yellow sunflow on your right>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>






7 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

It is fun to see these. There are so many varieties. We have wild ones that are edible growing right now.
Spirithelpers

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Alliums are wonderful flowers - I love to see them. A

Lois said...

What a pretty color!

Debbie Courson Smith said...

We call them Dr. Seuss flowers - love 'em.

EG CameraGirl said...

I like ornamental onions too. And so do my local butterflies and bees. Yours have nice bog flower heads!

DeniseinVA said...

Alliums are gorgeous, such pretty and delicate blooms. Thank you so much for sharing.

Regina said...

So lovely. Nice shots.