SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, March 2, 2009

Sparkling Water

Today is very windy but nice and sunny. It has warmed up and is in the low to mid 40s.
This is my pond and I was fascinated watching the sparkling ripples.
I guess it doesn't take mucj...LOL...MB




5 comments:

Janice Thomson said...

I'd be fascinated too - just to see the sun :) Neat shots MB

Betsy Banks Adams said...

The ripples are gorgeous, MaryBeth... I love the colors. Your black template is gorgeous. I couldn't get black to show up right on my old computer--but with this new one, the blacks come out GREAT.

Hugs,
Betsy

George Townboy said...

I've been sitting her mesmerized by the ripples!

Unknown said...

You should go pro MB, the photos are amazing, esp. of the eagle! Hope your doing well and enjoying some spring weather? Hugs!

Reader Wil said...

If we use our eyes we see better and better the beauty of the world around us. The sky, the earth and the water suddenly become more and more interesting. You understood this and took these great pictures.Thanks for sharing and also for your visit.