Hi mb, Who do these horses belong to? Are they yours? I don't know if I mentioned it but I used to have a kitty. Had a nice day here today, 65, got lots done outside, Richard fed the lawn, suspose to rain tonight. So if the feed takes he should be mowing the lawn twice a week before long. I didn't remind him of that, he will remember soon enough. NANCY JO
Oh my good, it*s soooo sweet! I would give my life for spending my life with animals... I guess that's what I think I know for sure after 52 years of living on this earth :))))
4 comments:
Hi mb,
Who do these horses belong to? Are they yours? I don't know if I mentioned it but I used to have a kitty.
Had a nice day here today, 65, got lots done outside, Richard fed the lawn, suspose to rain tonight. So if the feed takes he should be mowing the lawn twice a week before long. I didn't remind him of that, he will remember soon enough.
NANCY JO
Awww, so cute.
I saw the Florida Derby on TV this afternoon. Do you follow the races?
Oh my good, it*s soooo sweet!
I would give my life for spending my life with animals...
I guess that's what I think I know for sure after 52 years of living on this earth :))))
What a cute foal!
Post a Comment