SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Washington Park deer

Aren't these guys sweet. Look how fuzzy the baby is. They live at the park and since it is mostly wooded they have a forever home. There are more deer and they are quite friendly.
Washington Park sits on a peninsula at the west end of Fidalgo Island. The 220-acre city park features camping, a boat launch, and day use picnic sites. A scenic 2.2-mile loop road winds through the park’s forested hills and meadows with views of the San Juan Islands and Olympic Mountains.





3 comments:

~~Mikki Jo said...

What a beautiful picture! We have deer that come up to our cabin often. I'm having a Donation Giveaway over at my blog. Please tell all your friends too!!! Have a great day. Blessings, Mikki

EG CameraGirl said...

I love it that you can get so close to the deer. I guess all their experiences with humans have been positive. ;-)

Janice Thomson said...

We have lots of tiny deer here too MB. One doesn't plant gardens in front or there won't be anything left. I love watching the does and fawns with their big soft eyes. Wonderful photos!