This pair of Hooded Mergansers have been seen at my pond for 3 days now. Are they going to stay or just visiting? They forage by diving and swimming underwater for any goodies they find. They nest in tree cavities. I think they are very pretty and unique. MB


5 comments:
mb,
you sure have a rather large varity of wild life around you. Lucky you. I hope when I come to visit they will all be there.
How are salt and pepper doing? Where do you keep them? They are just so cute.
NANCY JO
They are pretty, Mary Beth. I hope they do stay around. You will enjoy watching them and photographing them.
Hugs,
Betsy
I think I saw some of these with babies in Kissimmee yesterday. Is it possible?
Great shots!
I'd love to see one up close and personal - such neat heads they have.
So sweet looking...
Post a Comment