The Daffodil fields have finally begun to bloom. The Tulips will be late this year because of the very cold weather. The Tulip Festival in Skagit Valley starts April 1st. If we get some sun the fields should start opening up.
If you would like to see gorgeous flowers from all over the world or would like to participate click on the Yellow Sunflower to the right>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Apparently, from what you said, this cold spring weather is not settled over Brookville where I live but has a little more depth than just us. In a way I am glad to hear that.
14 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous. Daffys as far as one can see...neat
Nebraska Birding
Wow, what an awesome sight that must be, to see it in person. Your photos are great.
I bet that is absolutely gorgeous to see! What fun to raise too.
Nice shot MB!
My post is here: Carletta’s Captures.
I have never come across so many daffodils, would love to see that field full of them. Great photo!
Thanks for sharing.
Stunning fields of Spring time delight!!
Mary Beth, what a wealth of golden Daffodills! Like standing in fairyland.
Beautiful! Rows and rows and rows! The tips pf the leaves are just popping through the soil in my neck of the woods.
Omg! That view is beautiful. Must be really nice to have been there in view of those endless rows of daffys :)
Napaboaniya APAD
Daffodils are the most sunny of all the flowering bulb plants! I love them.Thanks for sharing and visiting! Have a great week!
oh they look so pretty! I want a big bunch for my kitchen table.
NANCY JO
Apparently, from what you said, this cold spring weather is not settled over Brookville where I live but has a little more depth than just us. In a way I am glad to hear that.
Very Pretty. Did you get my box I sent to you? Hope its ok.
I would love to see a field of daffys! What a riot of colour that would be.
I alvays wonderd what daffodils was, but now i Know, it is narcissus. Fantastic daffodilphotos.
Post a Comment