SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, March 9, 2009

Birds with ruffled feathers

It has been strange weather here. somedays sunny and cold, somedays doing nothing but being gray and cold and some days like today and yeasterday SNOW. The birds seem not to mind the weather only me. MB

1. Redwing blackbird in the willow down at the pond. I think he is hiding from me.
2. The Eagle is running from me.
3. The Heron says, 'I'm outa here'.
4. Hawk drying his wings.
5. Same Hawk giving me a dirty look.







5 comments:

v said...

Oh you captured a hawk on paper (screen, I suppose). That was awesome.Blossom Blooms

Judy said...

Great photos!! I like the redwing, even if he is hiding! You can still see the red shoulder. I was walking by the marsh this morning, and wondering how much longer I would have to wait for them...

Debbie Courson Smith said...

What a great collection of bird photos.

Lara said...

the equivalent of bad hair day :)? wonderful collection of images!

Janice Thomson said...

Fantastic series and like the story too :)Haven't seen a redwing for years. Neat pic of him.