MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I remember doing this at that age too. Neat portraits MB. I don't want to be 14 again though :)
Cool shots. Looks like the girls were having fun.(I will also pass on being 14 again, thank you.)
14? She looks older, keep a hold on that one.
I'll go with #4 also ... cowgirlish. Great shots!
What fun images! It looks like they were having a great time! "Louis" noticed that they weren't hamming it up for your camera in the slightest. 100% natural, right?;-)"Louis" really enjoyed the photos in the posts below this one as well, MB!
Me too, I pick number four. NJ
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
I remember doing this at that age too. Neat portraits MB. I don't want to be 14 again though :)
Cool shots. Looks like the girls were having fun.
(I will also pass on being 14 again, thank you.)
14? She looks older, keep a hold on that one.
I'll go with #4 also ... cowgirlish. Great shots!
What fun images! It looks like they were having a great time! "Louis" noticed that they weren't hamming it up for your camera in the slightest. 100% natural, right?
;-)
"Louis" really enjoyed the photos in the posts below this one as well, MB!
Me too, I pick number four.
NJ
Post a Comment