MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Fantastic B reflection! LOL
Beautiful shots, MB. Send them to Florida for winter vacation!
Here too MB. We get them by the thousands in a field by the river channel - it's really something to see and hear.
I like it when the corn fields are flooded from the Skagit River and one can watch them land and take off from the water during the day time hours.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
4 comments:
Fantastic B reflection! LOL
Beautiful shots, MB. Send them to Florida for winter vacation!
Here too MB. We get them by the thousands in a field by the river channel - it's really something to see and hear.
I like it when the corn fields are flooded from the Skagit River and one can watch them land and take off from the water during the day time hours.
Post a Comment