MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Neat photos MB. That sun dog is awesome.I think it's a cat's back leg...do I need help too?? LOL
Cool pictures! DId you get any of that rain? we had a nice down pour and we can sure use it. Have a nice thanksgiving and thanks for joining in on the swap. Take Care
Happy Thanksgiving MB!! I guess were swap partners, any certain ornaments you like or collect? Hugs!!
MB: Outstanding capture of the mountain and two other great shots of the clouds.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
4 comments:
Neat photos MB. That sun dog is awesome.
I think it's a cat's back leg...do I need help too?? LOL
Cool pictures! DId you get any of that rain? we had a nice down pour and we can sure use it. Have a nice thanksgiving and thanks for joining in on the swap. Take Care
Happy Thanksgiving MB!! I guess were swap partners, any certain ornaments you like or collect? Hugs!!
MB: Outstanding capture of the mountain and two other great shots of the clouds.
Post a Comment