SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pond pictures

With so much rain lately my pond has risen a lot. Now the water fall is runnig again.
1. My house reflected
2. Willow tree by pond with barn in the background
3. Waterfall splashing




7 comments:

Gretchen said...

Great photos. I really like the final one the most. :)

EG CameraGirl said...

This is a very cool reflection. You have a waterfall on your property? You really know how to make me jealous, don't you? ;-)

Alpicks Treasures said...

I think you blew the rain donw to me, which we can use all we get. Nice pictures. I am having an ornament swap, come and join. See ya. Take care.

Janice Thomson said...

You have your own waterfall??? Now that's a piece/peace of heaven! I always enjoy your pond photos MB

George Townboy said...

Beautiful!!

I miss my ranch.

2sweetnsaxy said...

Nice pics. Is that your very own pond? Cool! :-)

Flying Solo said...

Big big house, beautiful pond, cant I moove there?