MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Chocolate smelling petals...be great for Valentine's Day!Lovely image.
Chocolate in the flower, ocourse only colours. Fine.
Eat, eat, eat...
I should have one of these flowers! I'm a chocolate addict! But the colour of these flowers is almost like a rich liquer! Glorious!
What oh what is the flower?Nice shot.
I bet it smells great!
Hello, very charming and beautiful, like the colors. I appreciate your participation in TF.hugs, Denise & Santilli - Team TF
I've heard of these but never seen one. Neat photo MB.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
Chocolate smelling petals...be great for Valentine's Day!
Lovely image.
Chocolate in the flower, ocourse only colours. Fine.
Eat, eat, eat...
I should have one of these flowers! I'm a chocolate addict! But the colour of these flowers is almost like a rich liquer! Glorious!
What oh what is the flower?
Nice shot.
I bet it smells great!
Hello, very charming and beautiful, like the colors. I appreciate your participation in TF.
hugs, Denise & Santilli - Team TF
I've heard of these but never seen one. Neat photo MB.
Post a Comment