MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Shucks. I thought Lake Erie the big one was behind you. LOL. Thanks for visiting my blog in Brookville, Ohio where it is cold this morning – 13 degree Fahrenheit = -10.5555556 degree Celsius.
Just wanted to stop by and wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving, MaryBeth!Hugs,Lea
I swear you should take up photography! Happy Thanksgiving MB!!
Bet the big Lake Erie has a store just like this one too!
I sure wish we had more Mom and Pops places like that around. Hard to find but a treat to go into. Thanks for sharing. Love it.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
Shucks. I thought Lake Erie the big one was behind you. LOL.
Thanks for visiting my blog in Brookville, Ohio where it is cold this morning – 13 degree Fahrenheit = -10.5555556 degree Celsius.
Just wanted to stop by and wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving, MaryBeth!
Hugs,
Lea
I swear you should take up photography! Happy Thanksgiving MB!!
Bet the big Lake Erie has a store just like this one too!
I sure wish we had more Mom and Pops places like that around. Hard to find but a treat to go into. Thanks for sharing. Love it.
Post a Comment