I took these pictures 3 days ago. We had an Indian Summer in October and are having a real mild November. I guess this is why Washington is called the Evergreen State.
1. Down by my pond
2. My Washington Hawthorne
3. Willows by the creek that go into the pond
4. Washington Hawthorne--it has beautiful berries for winter color and bird food
5. This tree is called Liquidamber or Sweet Gum











3 comments:
Wow you certainly have a lot of leaves - ours are long gone. Lovely shots.
I am amazed at how colourful Washington looks with December just around the corner, MB.
East Gwillimbury's winter arrived much earlier than usual this year but even in the best of years it doesn't look as good as your photos this late in November.
MB,
Ours are FINALLY gone. They do seem to want to stay around longer this year.I guess raking in Feb. is not out of the question this year.
NJ
Post a Comment