Hallo MB, you found some late flowers in your garden! They are very beautiful. I love the first picture best! You last post showing the fog is wonderful! What a beautiful landscape! Have a nice week!
Good morning, MaryBeth, please come over to my blog, there is an award waiting here for you. And as you live so close by the ocean I think you have deserved it :)
These are so lovely. What is the top one? I live in Normandy Park and my sister lives near Stanwood. And thanks so much for visiting my Begonias photo for Flowers for Today last week. I really appreciate it. Sara
19 comments:
I love the first picture!! Is that fuschia blooms??
Such beautiful blooms! Lovely shots too:)
Mine is, HERE. Have a great week ahead!
i like the fruit of your berries, cute pics! mine is up at http://racelyn.com/2008/11/todays-flowers-15.html
What pretty pinks and one little lavender flowers. Love this whole series of beauties. Thank you for sharing them with us.
The first picture is interesting, they looked as though there are baby pink pumpkins to me :)
MB: You really took several special photos for this showing, nicely done.
All are lovely MB but I like the color and delicate look of the third one!
Hallo MB, you found some late flowers in your garden! They are very beautiful. I love the first picture best!
You last post showing the fog is wonderful! What a beautiful landscape!
Have a nice week!
Good morning, MaryBeth, please come over to my blog, there is an award waiting here for you. And as you live so close by the ocean I think you have deserved it :)
those are really pretty blooms.
Nice selection of very pretty flrowes.
Hi, Mary
Wonderful composition of the number of flowers.
Their contribution and participation illuminates the FT.
hugs, Denise
I love your flowers Mary Beth...just lovely! Thanks.
Also love the rest of your blog, and your other Holy Houses one..what a great idea!
Annie
ps Came from Today's Flowers page.
FANTASTIC!!!
The Queen of Reflections is also the Queen of Gardening!! Awesome shots!
Wow lots of colour left in your garden! What are the berries in the top one MB?'I have a lavatera too but it's long gone.
Hi Mary Beth,
These are so lovely. What is the top one? I live in Normandy Park and my sister lives near Stanwood. And thanks so much for visiting my Begonias photo for Flowers for Today last week. I really appreciate it. Sara
Beautiful selections of beautiful flowers.
wow! fabulous set of photos! love the first pic, awesome...
Post a Comment