SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Shannon


This is Shannon on Shi Bui. This was last Saturday. There is another gaming event in Sedro Woolley today. Will be back with more pics.

4 comments:

George Townboy said...

Absolutely love it!! Your action photos for Shannon and Kylee are extraordinary!

Anonymous said...

Shi Bui doesn't seem to mind and is turning just like she/he should without camera, lights, action. I was here. I did look at your picture(s) and I did read what you wrote about them. I could say how great you are and how beautiful your work is but alas I would soon run out of things to say on the next blog I visited, so I just left this to prove I stopped and said a few words; and I am not a lurker or a visitor, but I am a commentator.

Janice Thomson said...

Another great action shot MB! You really got some superb pics that day.

smilnsigh said...

Relative? Or friend?

Yes, you capture action, like a pro!!! Do you use the dial setting for fast moving stuff?

Mari-Nanci
'Smilnsigh' blog