Beautif Mt. Rainier was out early this morning. I was at the barn when I took this. She is so lovely. It has been cloudy, the sunny and now overcast and Miz Rainier is like a shadowy glow in the background. MB
Oh beautiful! Like in Switzerland, with the right atmospheric conditions, the Alps way across Lake Neuchatel would come out and shimmer above the horizon like a floating mirage. And I'd run fast to the lake with the camera before they disappeared again. Mary Beth, what e-mail to use to send you the requested photo/s from Jerusalem?
5 comments:
Awesome shot! How far away is the little Miz?
That is such a stupendous view Mary Beth - how wonderful to see a mountain rising out of the mist like that - just awesome.
George: I really don't know but would surmise 100+ miles away--as the crow flies. MB
Oh beautiful! Like in Switzerland, with the right atmospheric conditions, the Alps way across Lake Neuchatel would come out and shimmer above the horizon like a floating mirage. And I'd run fast to the lake with the camera before they disappeared again.
Mary Beth, what e-mail to use to send you the requested photo/s from Jerusalem?
Mis Rainier is magical...
Mari-Nanci
'Smilnsigh' blog
Post a Comment