MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
WOW!! Awesome photo and amazing color!
I think I changed my point of view and like mountains, specialy if seen from bedroom!
Oh my gosh MB that is a breathtaking scene!
WHat a site! You are blessed. That picture looks like it was painted on canvas. Off to Vegas tomorrow for therpy. Have a nice day.
If I took a picture out my bedroom window in the morning you would see Tim across the street leaving for work. Tim's a nice guy but he's no mountain. NANCY JO
Breathtaking ~ it looks like a painting to me. Living art. What could be better?Hugs,Lea
So beautiful, it's almost unreal.You could make a photo blog, of just shots of Mt. Rainier!Mari-NanciSmilnsigh blog
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
WOW!! Awesome photo and amazing color!
I think I changed my point of view and like mountains, specialy if seen from bedroom!
Oh my gosh MB that is a breathtaking scene!
WHat a site! You are blessed. That picture looks like it was painted on canvas. Off to Vegas tomorrow for therpy. Have a nice day.
If I took a picture out my bedroom window in the morning you would see Tim across the street leaving for work. Tim's a nice guy but he's no mountain.
NANCY JO
Breathtaking ~ it looks like a painting to me. Living art. What could be better?
Hugs,
Lea
So beautiful, it's almost unreal.
You could make a photo blog, of just shots of Mt. Rainier!
Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh blog
Post a Comment