SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Illusion Moon


The moon is supposed to look extra large tonight. It is because of where the moon is in line with the earth. It is really the same size as always. So it is called an illusion. I took this tonight at 10:45 as it came up over the trees.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful post in words and picture.

A new way for me
Better Blog Writing

George Townboy said...

What a gorgeous shot!!

smilnsigh said...

WoW!!!! What else to say? But WoW!

We have the same camera but look at what you did, with yours!!!! When I try to zoom much, it doesn't work. Guess I just have to keep working on it. There's always another Full Moon. :-)

And thank you much, for your comment today. I'm "going out on a limb" again. -wry grin- Seeing if I can say some musings, in my blog, too. Lots of people do it, all the time. We shall see how "it shakes out." ,-)

Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh blog

Janice Thomson said...

WOW is right! Absolutely outstanding capture MB.