June 14th is flag day in the US. While many of us fly the flag everyday it is still a day to stop and reflect on Old Glory and all she stands for and all we have put her through. And she still proudly waves.
Happy Flag and Fathers day to you. Hope all is well over there. Sorry I have not logged on in a while. I love the wild flowers, hope you dont mind if I swipped it and use it as my desk top? Well have a great weekend. Take care.
3 comments:
Thank you for such a beautiful reminder!!
My flag is up and waving.
NANCY JO
Happy Flag and Fathers day to you. Hope all is well over there. Sorry I have not logged on in a while. I love the wild flowers, hope you dont mind if I swipped it and use it as my desk top? Well have a great weekend. Take care.
Post a Comment