SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day


Today is Father's Day in the US. It is celebrated on the third Sunday in June. Hopefully everyone has a wonderful weekend. MB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Happy Father's Day wishes. My pop died from cancer the same year Patty and I got married. He died in June and we got married in July. Now we have kids over 50. Think of that. And I am celebrated with a gift of Rheumatoid Arthritis that popped up three months ago: The ultimate gift to old people.

I hear the birds: Carolina Wrens, Cardinals, Robins, Grackles; all signing. The sky is getting light in the East. Soon morning will be upon us and it will be another hot day in the midwest.

George Townboy said...

Thanks again, MB. Throw in one more kid and that could be me in the picture, lol.