



As I mentioned before we don't get much snow out this way. Last year snow was in November (06) to Jan (07). Just a trace this winter---WELL--now it is Spring and we are getting snow from winters past.
Here is what's happening NOW.
Well it is now about 4 hours since I started this. the computer went bye bye for awhile. Snow I guess on the receiver.






7 comments:
I especially love the dogs!!!
WARNING...
THE FIRST COMMENT HERE COULD BE A CLICK ABLE LINK TO A VIRUS!!!!!!
LOOKS LIKE NUMEROUS OTHER ONES, WHICH ARE POPPING UP IN COMMENTS.
ANY COMMENT, WHICH DOESNT' MENTION YOUR ENTRY, AND JUST ASKS YOU TO 'CLICK' SOMEPLACE, HAS TO BE SUSPECT.
Your pictures seem to show you got quite a bit of snow!!! The dogs are sweet playing in it! Snow always seems to inspire most dogs!!!
Hope your defrosting out there and I hope it did not hurt your plants? Keep Warm!
Beautiful. Nice to see the dogs having fun.
Paz
That middle photo is a fair winner!! Love it!
Love all of these shots!! But the third one down is stunning!
Post a Comment