SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dreary day



What a dreay and depressing day this was. I am glad it is over--almost. Although more of the same tomorrow. I am so tired of gray days and rain. And chilly and dampy. At least tomorrow is Friday. I should always look on the bright side of things. My web feet are are overly wet though. Yesterday some beautiful ducks were in the pond. I call our pond the Pond Motel. Ducks come on in and stay a few days and then off they go. The ducks yesterday and today were (I think) Harlequin ducks. Very cool. I took a picture but they were too far away and I didn't want to scare them away.

2 comments:

George Townboy said...

Dreary days can be depressing.

Here's a little something to make you laugh ... the answer to your question on my blog today: http://comicbookstyle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I like the ducks.

Paz