I was trying to take a picture of the new foal down the road but mama kept it by her side away from me. these guys said "hey, were smiling--take us, take us".
(I had the same problems trying to photograph my neighbors colt a few years back. The mare at least stood between me and it -- and usually she took it to the opposite end of the pasture.)
I adore cows. I've even milked one or two! Great shot!
I left you a comment on the Holy Houses blog, and mention it only because I noticed some spam comments that have been there for a few days. Don't click them, they are evil.
7 comments:
-giggles-
Where's the beef?
THERE'S the beef!!!!!!!!
Cuties!
Sometimes we just gotta make do with what we got.
(I had the same problems trying to photograph my neighbors colt a few years back. The mare at least stood between me and it -- and usually she took it to the opposite end of the pasture.)
Ha, ha, ha, cute photograph, perhaps exists the surprise in their person, does not believe that they will smile! Say '' cheese ''! It is better! LOL
I love cows!! This would make a cute header too!
Beef, where I see strak, ribs, burgers.....
I adore cows. I've even milked one or two! Great shot!
I left you a comment on the Holy Houses blog, and mention it only because I noticed some spam comments that have been there for a few days. Don't click them, they are evil.
Post a Comment