SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, March 7, 2008

School Daze



Off we go tonight for Bingo's third day at school. He does well at school but as soon as he gets home he is the same ole ring-a-ding Bingo.
First picture he says "I don't want to go".
Second picture he is back home and getting on the bed he is not supposed to get on. And acting crazy.

5 comments:

smilnsigh said...

Just what is Bingo going to school, to learn? Other than to stay off the bed. ,-)


That water way, going to your mom's, is called Saratoga Passage. How interesting. Wonder what the Saratoga Indians, were doing in your parts, to have something named after them?

Mari-Nanci

Beemoosie said...

Maybe it was named by someone else who once lived or went through the Saratoga area? Just brainstorming with you!!!
Bingo is such a stinker!! Has he at least stop munching on dolls?

Unknown said...

That's too cute, just like a kid!!

smilnsigh said...

Weird this morning, about commenting, hu? Grrrrr... I was commenting away. And all of a sudden, pooooof. I kept getting error messages. Grrrr... I got so mad I just got off the Net. Which was not a bad effect, after all. ,-)

Mari-Nanci

Nancy Jo said...

Just like a kid, they usually behave in school then come home and forget everything they learned. He is not allowed to roll around on his back and act the fool at school, so he saves that show for you.
Nancy Jo