MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
You have it all there, I'd love to see a eagle someday. We have them out here but I've yet to see one. That camera is great!
He is Awesome! A true symbol of out country! Love it... HAve a great week.
wow! so pretty! would have loved to have seen that too.
He is huge! Very nice. I saw one the other day in Minnesota, but it was way far away, so no shot. But I saw the size of the nest, HUGE!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
4 comments:
You have it all there, I'd love to see a eagle someday. We have them out here but I've yet to see one. That camera is great!
He is Awesome! A true symbol of out country! Love it... HAve a great week.
wow! so pretty! would have loved to have seen that too.
He is huge! Very nice. I saw one the other day in Minnesota, but it was way far away, so no shot. But I saw the size of the nest, HUGE!
Post a Comment