
This is last nights sunset viewed from the cemetary in Stanwood. Yesterday early evening I took Kylee and her friend Tara tanning and the we went for dinner. We are silly girls even though I am the g-ma. So taking Tara home we stopped at the cemetary to look at headstones and just wander quietly. I took several pictures of the sunset but this one through some trees I liked.






3 comments:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You _will_ use that in CDPB, won't you?
Did I say Wow?
Yes, I did.
But I'll say it again. Wow!
MB,
Another really pretty picture. Richard and I love walking around old cemeteries, I did say walking not laying. I like reading all the stones, especially the really old ones. My sister in law thinks we are crazy.
NANCY JO
WOW is right, that's awesome, and a condender for the fair! Love it!!
Post a Comment