
I just love these toonies.
Today my Grandson Mike is here--let's hope we will get some stuff done but I think we will go again and see my Mother. I think I will see her once a week from now on because ya just never know.
MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
3 comments:
Love your pink 'toonies.' Sorry that your Mother seems to be in ill health... From the sound of this entry, she is. Best wishes to her and to you.
Mari-Nanci
{Continue to shussshhh and don't *tell,* that I stopped by and commented too. -grin-}
They are my favorites too! Good for you for seeing more of your Mom, enjoy the time together!
Hi MB,
Pretty in pink is right, they really are pretty, you must have a green thumb you show such pretty flowers and plants, and they are not all green which makes me wonder about your thumb.
Yes probably a good idea to visit you Mom when you can,kind of a long drive for you. Would she ever want to come and spend a few days at your house? Most older people want to stay in their own place, I know I do and I'm not that old yet, that way when you want to lay down, well you can lay down.
NANCY JO
Post a Comment