MB, My vitamin c is on the kitchen shelf in a palin old bottle, now my sunset is pretty until I see yours, so now I need to lay down. Oh yea, I have Grand children around that same age, I think the ONE could tear down the fence, but not fix it. So see, if mine and yours team up and get married they will always have something to do. NANCY JO
4 comments:
Lovely lovely picture.
Mari-Nanci
MB,
My vitamin c is on the kitchen shelf in a palin old bottle, now my sunset is pretty until I see yours, so now I need to lay down. Oh yea, I have Grand children around that same age, I think the ONE could tear down the fence, but not fix it. So see, if mine and yours team up and get married they will always have something to do.
NANCY JO
Thank you for selecting me for a "Nice Matters" award. You are very, very sweet.
Hugs,
Mari-Nanci
Rose hips make some good jelly!
Post a Comment