SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, August 27, 2007

O-MOK-SEE




Kylee and shannon went to a 3 day event in gaming called O-MOK-SEE. It was in Langley on Whidbey Island. Shannon is starting a young horse and she said the horse did well. "At least we made clean runs" she said and that is what matters in starting a horse. Kylee did well, she placed 5th over all and got a Halter and she placed in 8 events and got 8 medals. this year medals instead of ribbons.

4 comments:

Beemoosie said...

Great job Kylee!

Unknown said...

Way to go!!

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Woo-Hoo I like the halter!!!!! I know what Shannon means about starting a young horse. Speed will come in time. Hope you and yours have a blessed evening.
Laura

smilnsigh said...

Congratulations to the girls!!!

You commented in my 'Seasons Snapshots' blog, that "Dave is in a care center for awhile--I hope he does well and can come home soon." Oh I certainly hope so too!

Although I don't seem to remember any details of all this... Maybe I knew and forgot. One does a lot of that "Senior Moments thing," at my age. :-))))

Mari-Nanci