SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, August 10, 2007

Lost room


When my youngest daughter moved out almost 2 years ago I decided to make her room my sewing craft room. Good idea? Wait!! Now my daughter Shannon and Grand-daughter Kylee have moved back home and--yep--there goes my sewing room. Soo here is where everything is now---the living room. But the view is beautiful and I can daydream instead of sew.

5 comments:

2 LMZ FARMS said...

I believe I had rather daydream than sew at time. Hey, you have been given an award, check out my blog. HOpe you and yours have a blessed evening.
Laura

smilnsigh said...

Quite the perfect spot, I'd say. :-)

And I'm so happy to hear that your Mother is wonderfully fine at her age. May we all be thus!!! It always gives me hope, to hear of such people.

When one/me gets to 70, one can't help but wonder about the future. We can only hope for ours to be, like your Mother's. Please tell her that she is an inspiration for this 70 year old *Youngin'.* I'm sure she'll get a kick out of that *Youngin'* part! :-))))

Hugs to her and to you,
Mari-Nanci

Ellen said...

Dear MB,
They say every picture tells a story and that is one fine picture window to have to tell stories from!


Enjoy your trip with Mike and visit with your mother.

Your sewing room may have been lost but what a gain to have the daily relationship with your daughter and grands. Do you work on your projects or at least think about working on the sewing more now that it isn't off in a room but in the room with the view. I'd prolly end up setting there dreaming of sewing while my mine ran up mountain trails every day too. Prolly become a zen sewing master to stay on task with that picture window!

Nancy Jo said...

WOW MB!!!! I don't think I would get much done with that veiw. Would love to see it in person.
NANCY JO

Unknown said...

Looks like a good spot to me too!