How in the world did they hold their heads up with those big hats? I would've done toppled over.lol I enjoy looking at Kylee's picutres. Tell her to keep it up. Hope you and yours have a blessed day. Laura
Brenda was sweet enough to send me something from the new Victoria magazine. And the first new issue will have an article on hatpins! These ladies really must have needed them.
5 comments:
How in the world did they hold their heads up with those big hats? I would've done toppled over.lol I enjoy looking at Kylee's picutres. Tell her to keep it up. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura
Precious!
Brenda was sweet enough to send me something from the new Victoria magazine. And the first new issue will have an article on hatpins! These ladies really must have needed them.
Mari-Nanci
WOw, those are big hats!
Those are big hats. The pins to hold them on must have been lethal.
I will be watching my mail MB.
NANCY JO
Those were the days? I wish I saw them.
Post a Comment