


Thank you Sue for encouraging me to enter my photos. I entered 3 photos at the 'Stanwood-Camano Island Community Fair'. YAY!!
Lake Cassidy...1st place
Bleeding Hearts...1st place
Snow 2007...2nd place
My favorite is the snow picture....goes to show what a good judge I am.
Of course I had to frame them and it is amazing how framing does change the some. Here they are unframed..
I just realized that is the wrong Lake c. picture--close though. Oh well






5 comments:
See Mb, I told you your pictures are grand. Good for you!!
NANCY JO
yay for you!!!
Congrats!! I'm SO happy for you, I knew you'd win, but that snow photo should taken first too! I love them all, now where are you gonna hang them and the ribbons? lol
Grandma, that is so awesome.
You don't even know how proud I am.
Dear MB,
GRand photo master you bee!
My favorite is the bleeding hearts. I like the color juxtapositioning.
Post a Comment