SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Slow Saturday



This is part of a ghost town on the ranch in Ritzville AND my front porch. We seldom use the front door, rather everyone comes in the side door on the side porch. Shannon parks her horse trailer out front. It is at a rodeo today and tomorrow.

3 comments:

smilnsigh said...

You commented:
"I hope you have empathy for me and my computer problem with your smilnsigh blog"

Oh I do I do! And I hope you have empathy for me, because I don't know what to do about it. -smile-

Thank you so much for bothering to come over to one of my other blogs, and commenting. You are a gem!!!

Mari-Nanci

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Loved the pictures of your daughter working cattle. Hope Kylee has a good run this weekend. I ran awful last night. maybe I can make it up next weekend.
Laura

Unknown said...

Love those ghost towns!! And I love your porch, still wanna see more of the house! lol