SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

No name


Here is little no name puppy. Mother was a heeler father a as kylee would say--a weenie dog. weird visual-- He could be called Wheeler. He is looong and low. but cute.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He's cute!! I love puppy paws!!

Alpicks Treasures said...

He is really a cute pup.

Beemoosie said...

He is a sweetie!

Salaam & Shanti Bariatric Yoga said...

He is too cute,,,he looks like a dog I had growing up who was also part heeler. We called him IKE

2 LMZ FARMS said...

How cute. Sorry I haven't visited in awhile. Just trying to regroup and get back on track. Hope this finds you and yours doing great. Tell Kylee this will be my last rodeo for awhile, until my rodeo partner comes home. Jon Brandon left last week and the way I have felt you would have thought I lost my right arm. Actually I did. Have a good one.
Laura