SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th


I will be gone for a few days. I am going to the ranch where my daughter lives. It is in Eastern Washington on about a bazillion acres. Friday the 13th should be good luck. Leave me lots of comments so I know what's going on---or not.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Dear MB,
First you reminded me it was July and now that today is a Friday lol
I'm blessed to wake for another one day following the next and to do it all over again tomorrow ;)
Thanks for keeping on track and uptodate!

I'm loving the beach you shared with Kylee the vulture babes and this cowcat!
traveling mercies!

Ellen said...

***Thanks for keeping on track and uptodate!

may I edit in here a ME
Thanks for keeping ME ...how much could I accomplish with fingers that coordinated to ME brain?

smilnsigh said...

Lucky you, going some place. We seem to be rooted here. ,-)

And my only goings on is that I used my back too much a few days ago and it's hurting again and has me off the net. Can[t handle my computer chair at times like this. So I am really feeling bad about not getting to read others blogs. -sigh-

I try not to feel bad, since I've been all through this not-reading angst thing and it gets old. But I still feel bad, when I can't.

Mari-Nanci