






The 4th is over but the fireworks linger on. The rodeo is over until the next one. (July 28) The weather is nice and warn, not blistering hot as is the case in other parts of the nation.
More red pots--a pot of Hostas and a pot of Kalmia (mountain laurel), pots by the steps to the deck and other red objects. I know I got carried away.






3 comments:
I don't think you got carried away at all, more is good, and red is a great color. Is that a glass garden ball? I always wanted one but figured it would only last a day or two.
NANCY JO
your weather sounds so good, I wish we had it as nice. Happy 4th. Love your flowers..
I just love the photos you take. I won't have another race until next weekend. The rodeo July 28 will be my last rodeo until Jon Brandon comes home, I will still do NBHA. I hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend.
Laura
Post a Comment