MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
That is my kind of house! Of course I would have to have some help to keep it up. Just sweeping the porch would be a pretty much all day job. NANCY JO
If you click on the link and scroll down, you'll see how much this is like houses, I have pictured in Photos-City-Mine. Don't you love it that someone has the money to preserve and use these beauties?!?Mari-Nanci
I want it!! WOW, I"d love to peek inside!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
3 comments:
That is my kind of house! Of course I would have to have some help to keep it up. Just sweeping the porch would be a pretty much all day job.
NANCY JO
If you click on the link and scroll down, you'll see how much this is like houses, I have pictured in Photos-City-Mine. Don't you love it that someone has the money to preserve and use these beauties?!?
Mari-Nanci
I want it!! WOW, I"d love to peek inside!
Post a Comment